Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
1. Maclaren has acknowledged the reality of incidents in the USA but insist that they are due to the absence of basic safety precautions to be taken by parents whenever any umbrella stroller is unfolded
2. Maclaren USA, as an industry leader, proactively contacted and discussed with the American CSPC on how to avoid such incidents
3. In all these discussions, Maclaren reminds all parties that its products are perfectly safe and fully compliant to the most demanding international safety standards, and this for the last 40 years. The company fully stands behind this statement and is proud of its
4. In addition Maclaren emphasizes that by following basic safety measures as published on our product instructions and on our websites, such incidents are easily avoided.
5. In light of these elements it was decided that no similar decision as taken in the USA was necessary on Maclarens global markets.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Please find our promotion for Nov 09, starting 2 Nov 09. Click on the picture to view our ON SALE page.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Newborn to Toddler Rocker is easily portable. It is able to withstand your baby's weight from newborn up to 18kg.
Functions of Fisher Price : Newborn to Toddler Rocker
As a Sleep Rocker
Many babies use ryhthmic behaviours to soothe themselves to sleep. The Newborn to Toddler Rocker has 3 important features:
1) Low Profile Frame
This rocker is easily adjusted to a low position so it becomes a comfortable and secure bedding.This supports her fragile neck as she falls fast asleep.
The rocker's gentle rocking motion further coaxes even the fussiest of babies to fall asleep with minimmal effort.
These sleep-inducing sounds remind baby of the sounds she used to hear while in the womb. Repetitive and monotonous, they lull the baby to sleep.
You can purchase this item: Fisher-Price: Newborn to Toddler Rocker from myBBstore.com - Malaysia Preferred Online Baby Store and Shop
Source of material: Leaflet of Fisher-Price : Baby's Companion While Sleeping, Feeding & Playtime (Newborn to Toddler Rocker)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Bisphenol-A (or commonly known as BPA) is a hormone-disrupting chemical considered to be potentially harmful to human health and the environment.Bisphenol-A also know as BPA has estragenic properties which in animal tests has shown to cause serious health risks such as an increase in prostate and breast cancer,uro-genital abnormalities in male babies, and a decline in semen quality. Early-life exposure to BPA can also cause genetic damage. Researchers found that BPA causes chromosomal errors at low levels of exposure in mice, which can lead to spontaneous miscarriages and birth defects. As for human data, one study found that women with a history of recurrent miscarriages had over threefold higher levels of BPA in their blood compared to women without a miscarriage history.
BPA is used in the manufacturing of baby feeding bottles in the material of polycarbonate (commonly known as PC). BPA is used to strengthen the chemical properties of the polycarbonate plastic to ensure production of good quality and durable baby feeding bottle. However, the use of BPA in baby feeding bottles is now discouraged in most countries as the adverse impact of BPA is known.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009